July 12, 2008
I’ve been tagged by Melissa over at Mrs Sac’s Purple Kitchen
So here are the Tagging Rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 16 years old so that means I was in high school! Gosh that seems like a looong time ago.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Go home after work and feed my dogs.
2. Finish packing
3. Pick up dinner on the road.
4. Drive to my parents’ house.
5. Relax at my parents’ house! Hah not much to do today.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese, just cheese, by itself
2. Fat free chocolate pudding
3. Kashi granola bars
4. Chips and dip, any kind
5. Fresh baked cookies with milk
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Build my dream house, buy my parents and sister a house
3. Pay off my IL’s house/cars etc
4. Buy a boat and DH’s dream car, an old CJ-7 jeep
5. Donate money to certain charities and local animal shelters/rescues
6. Travel all over the world!
Places I’ve lived:
1. Southern part of Georgia
2. Middle part of Georgia
3. Western part of Georgia
4. Alabama, Auburn area
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Kroger- Cashier (in high school)
2. Teleconferencing center- New Hire Trainer, Quality Analyst
3. Home Depot- Install and Special Order Expediter
4. Dealership- Finance and Insurance Manager
I am tagging…
Melissa of Made by Melissa
TPOX of Proceed with Caution
AggieAshley of The Spicy Skillet
Horned Froggy of My Baking Heart
Baking Blonde of Baking Blonde’s Weblog